Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Forks, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have pictures of a transformer and a meter?

Not what you asked for, but I took these pictures January 17th (snow, daytime) and January 20th (rain, nighttime) driving through Forks, WA. I was impressed with the change over a weekend.

Attachments

• 04BEEB94-0AC3-4F2B-BFA9-B91FC5C6C0EE.jpeg
    04BEEB94-0AC3-4F2B-BFA9-B91FC5C6C0EE.jpeg
    341.8 KB · Views: 107
  • FD353D5A-B017-4873-9C92-FEFF314F1F72.jpeg
    FD353D5A-B017-4873-9C92-FEFF314F1F72.jpeg
    288.4 KB · Views: 79
Forgive me if this has been discussed. What food options are within walking distance (if any)?

Big Earl already nailed it, but there are also 2 Chinese places in town (my favorite is South North - just ate there again today). Forks is so small you can walk from one side to the other in no time. I used to do it after work each day.

In the summer right in front of the Thriftway there is a "Forks BBQ" stand that opens with great burgers, etc.

Best local bathrooms are going to be inside the Pacific Pizza.

• Informative
Reactions: CarlS and Big Earl
Big Earl already nailed it, but there are also 2 Chinese places in town (my favorite is South North - just ate there again today). Forks is so small you can walk from one side to the other in no time. I used to do it after work each day.

In the summer right in front of the Thriftway there is a "Forks BBQ" stand that opens with great burgers, etc.

Best local bathrooms are going to be inside the Pacific Pizza.

thanks! Is Sully’s any good?

*** I RETRACT THIS STATEMENT *** "If it's nice this week commissioning and stripping and she should be hot."

Due to MASSIVE F*&K UP by Tesla/GC see edit photo below. No way Clallam County PUD will run conducters without 10 foot clear in front of the transformer.

Original design had the charge posts perpendicular to the curb meeting the PUDs clearance requirements.

This is a perfect example of why you do not remotely management, have a desk jockey engineer on point or allow the development side of any company influence operations.

What a F*&K show!!

78EC71AA-4BD5-4431-81D9-F20ED90C2455_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Forgive me if this has been discussed. What food options are within walking distance (if any)?
The thriftway is a cross the street, it’s a combination Supermarket, sportsman’s store, hardware store - kind of like a Fred Meyer. There is a little cafe in the front that opens up at 8 am. Most of the dining options in Forks are not to my liking. I spend two days/nights a month there an always bring items to eat at my hotel which has a nice kitchen.