Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Forks, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the Tesla website it says this is operational. Can someone confirm this? My 2013 model S won't make it to Aberdeen from Forks without supercharging. I've been waiting over 7 years to take this trip lol.
I'd wait until it shows up on your Nav screen. That can take a day or so after it's been activated, but I consider it a more reliable indication. Once it appears, given some history of early on-and-then-off-again at other sites, I'd check your Nav screen again just before you head out;).

Reactions: PStewart
Report on Facebook is that it’s functional!

0553E240-90E6-4E99-9ACC-D43577B28E86.jpeg

Forks fills a big hole in WA but i would like to see another sc on 101 in Oregon between Lincoln City and Bandon which is over 130 miles or so.
Agreed. My vote is on Florence or Reedsport as they both have state routes heading inland towards I-5. Plus either would serve those staying on the coast during the busy summers.

I had to make my own extension cord to reach a 240v dryer outlet when I stayed on the Oregon coast last July.

Yay Forks! You’re on the map,

Reactions: ohmman
Forks fills a big hole in WA but i would like to see another sc on 101 in Oregon between Lincoln City and Bandon which is over 130 miles or so.
I made that trip in 2016 when Bandon didn't have a supercharger :) I still remember 256 miles on one charge with an S90D.

In all seriousness though, 130 miles with low speed limits and mild temperatures is not a big gap, so I maintain my statement that US101 is now completed. This does not however mean that I don't want MORE superchargers on US101.

I charged here yesterday. Pacific Pizza across the street is still open for takeout. Other than that, the area is pretty bleak.

Was a nice drive around the peninsula though. Campgrounds were closed. Most hotels appear to be closed. The entire Hoh Reservation is closed (even had a checkpoint station set up to keep foreigners out). But I was still able to park at a turn-out and walk down to the beach at Kalaloch. There were <20 people there on a sunny afternoon so it was quite enjoyable.