Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Bragg, CA (LIVE 21 May 2021, 12 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My supercharger Ring cam was deployed elsewhere... :)

It is pretty amazing how quickly it went from "on hold" to "almost finished" but we don't have the same number of eyes on the north coast that we do elsewhere. A charger at Kettleman gets dented and there are 300 photos immediately, but they could build a mega charger up the coast and it might take a day or two for someone on here to notice...

How did this go from equipment disappeared, to almost fully installed in the space of a month? And without anyone noticing the return of all the boxed equipment?
I bet it took less than a week to build based on what I saw when they were first digging in the pad area.
I think that was probably day 2. equipment delivered and fence up day 1. day 3 trench everything, day 4 lay everything, 5 pour concrete pad and backfill HMA.
7 install everything? that's about how fast our installations have been going for new L2 stuff with poured pads.
I'll be passing by there next week. Taking my 3 for work and doing Laytonville SC down &over 20/ back up 1. curious about the section of 1 that I think might make a fun hill climb ~PM 100/101 area

Reactions: goldengate
Looks like there was a correction to be made after the 5/4 final inspection?

1620815737907.png

Why aren't these chargers working Yet?

Looks like you're new here...welcome!

It sounds like most of the construction work is done (except for possible remediation for problems found during inspection). After that, it's just waiting for a utility transformer from PG&E, then testing from Tesla. This might be a useful reference (see the section on "Construction"):

Bruce.