Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Bragg, CA (LIVE 21 May 2021, 12 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good! Its working. I will near Point Arena. I notice they have Chargepoint in PA. Never been to Fort Bragg so looking forward going Memorial Day. Any good recommendations for food?
If you're spending the night in the area, Luna Trattoria in Mendocino has outstanding Italian dishes, and not just your garden variety pasta. Café Beaujolais right next door is also excellent if you're looking for something a little upscale. Albion River Inn south of Mend'o is nice, and has the best views on the coast -- great place for date night -- reserve a window seat! Or if you're looking for a pub that also has good food, Patterson's can't be beat (but it's tiny, so get there early--no reservations)

Last edited:
If you're spending the night in the area, Luna Trattoria in Mendocino has outstanding Italian dishes, and not just your garden variety pasta. Café Beaujolais right next door is also excellent if you're looking for something a little upscale. Albion River Inn south of Mend'o is nice, and has the best views on the coast -- great place for date night -- reserve a window seat! Or if you're looking for a pub that also has good food, Patterson's can't be beat (but it's tiny, so get there early--no reservations)
Those are great suggestions. I love Italian food!

Its showing up on my navigation screen now but not on the tesla.com/findus map
IMG_7152.jpg

Reactions: noshadow
Awesome! Been watching this one too-- ironically, just spent the weekend in SF. Had I known this was going to be up on Friday, might have taken the long coast route down or back (to/from Northern Humboldt county...). So glad this hole is plugged!

With a 90D, I think I'm good from here to the city with a full charge, considering the slower speeds of Hwy 1. Olema would just be icing on the cake...

Reactions: goldengate
This thing is brand new and already one stall is out of order?
Let me go check Madonna Inn on my nav... there's always a stall or 3 broken there... :)
I see this happen all the time at the local SC and it seems to be someone that leaves plugged in all night. It’s empty so no idle fees but when the car sleeps it doesn’t register as in use but the stall in question isn’t available either.