Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Lauderdale, FL - East Sunrise Boulevard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Makes no sense !!! Calling the phone number posted is a waste of time as Tesla customer service is about as helpful as their service department. Zero !
I visited the galleria mall management office to talk to them about a possible christening event (i am event coordinator for Tesla Owners Club Florida) and the lady I spoke with would not give me an approximate date the switch would be flipped "on" which tells me it's not happening anytime soon... And this was like 3 weeks ago!

Reactions: Griffdawg's Y
I visited the galleria mall management office to talk to them about a possible christening event (i am event coordinator for Tesla Owners Club Florida) and the lady I spoke with would not give me an approximate date the switch would be flipped "on" which tells me it's not happening anytime soon... And this was like 3 weeks ago!
The contractor would be a better source for status. The permit application lists the contractor as Kilovolt Electric LLC. Dixan Veloz is the license holder and his mobile number is listed as (954) 470-9513.

Looks like it’s live.

1669524046961.png