Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Mill, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A new Supercharger is coming soon to the Comfort Inn at Carowinds amusement park!
Permits were issued last week for the "Installation of an electric vehicle station ... and associated electrical equipment" at 3617 Festival Dr in Fort Mill.

Fort Mill.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be a great location, everyone can charge up and get some good fireworks before crossing into NC! Joking aside, this will be slightly more difficult to get in and out of then most off exit charging stations. Overall I think its a good location for those heading north on 77 through CLT. A quick top off here would get you up to Mooresville, Hickory, or Greensboro.

Big update - The station is not turned on but the install is complete and power meter is installed. I would anticipate these going live very soon. Based on what I can see, Tesla just needs to hit the switch.

• 9 standard stalls
  • 2 bike rack stalls
  • 1 trailer stall
  • Garbage & Recycling is a nice touch

View attachment 801665
I haven't been too active on here in quite a while, but what are bike rack and trailer stalls? Are bike rack stalls the back-in and to the side of the spot (rather than behind) and the trailer version the pull-in? But if you have a trailer (looking at your CyberTruck) are you hanging out and blocking the parking lot?