Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Myers, FL - Gulf Coast Main Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also if someone can reach out to the supercharge.info guys and give them this thread address so they can associate it with the SC location I'd appreciate it. (Or if there was an existing thread I missed please give them that one and put in a report-post on this thread so the mods can merge.) Thanks!

Also if someone can reach out to the supercharge.info guys and give them this thread address so they can associate it with the SC location I'd appreciate it. (Or if there was an existing thread I missed please give them that one and put in a report-post on this thread so the mods can merge.) Thanks!
Thanks, I've added this thread as the "discuss" link on supercharge.info since it was missing one.

Reactions: houstonian
Pic someone else took on fb

Attachments

• FA614062-7A79-4B3E-9DA6-AC5A0880F211.jpeg
    FA614062-7A79-4B3E-9DA6-AC5A0880F211.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 1,254
  • Helpful
Reactions: corywright
Just a heads up this location is no longer there. Superchargers have been removed and says closed on in car nav
Interesting. That's the first Supercharger I have heard of being removed like that. The only other one I was aware of was when Tesla moved the West Palm Beach service center they opened another Supercharger near by and then took out the old chargers that were located at the same location as the old service center.

I always found the Gulf Coast Town Center location inconvenient. It was a little too far from Ft. Myers to make the trip over there (at least the parts of Ft. Myers I visit). The Dani Drive location is much more convienent. I travel between West Palm Beach and Ft. Myers frequently, and that one is a quick stop before heading home.

If the new one is in a different location a new entry for it should be created on supercharge.info. Reusing entries of closed/canceled sites for a different sites causes data integrity issues.
I agree. If Marco knows of an update to this existing location then we'll keep it, but if its a new location in Fort Myers then we'll create a new entry for it.

Reactions: Chuq
Now this site doesn't appear at all on supercharge.info/changes. I guess @BlueShift didn't consider the possibility of a site going active → permanently closed → permit when he built the back end.
It's probably just the recent changes that aren't visible. It would still be listed back in 2013 if you scrolled back that far! The change log entries were probably manually removed from the change log display. This is done on odd occasions (e.g. when we make a mistake and need to revert it, or when hundreds of Chinese sites were added on the same day the change log entries were removed to avoid spamming the list).

It's probably just the recent changes that aren't visible. It would still be listed back in 2013 if you scrolled back that far! The change log entries were probably manually removed from the change log display. This is done on odd occasions (e.g. when we make a mistake and need to revert it, or when hundreds of Chinese sites were added on the same day the change log entries were removed to avoid spamming the list).
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.