Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Then send them to Wichita Falls, Lubbock, (and then somewhere up I75 which should in truth be in OK) to close all the remaining black holes in TX!

(Patiently waiting to see this for 5+ years)

I check on building permits for Lubbock several times a week. As of today, no permit issued in Lubbock yet.

I agree with you, Wichita Falls is a huge hole since it anchors the main path to Colorado from Dallas. Lubbock would be great for those of us up north who want to travel to the rest of West Texas.

I check on building permits for Lubbock several times a week. As of today, no permit issued in Lubbock yet.

I agree with you, Wichita Falls is a huge hole since it anchors the main path to Colorado from Dallas. Lubbock would be great for those of us up north who want to travel to the rest of West Texas.
If Elon spent any time in Colorado he would know that half the population of Texas is there (Colorado) during the tourist season ;)

Reactions: redi and reddy
I love taking pics, but out of respect for privacy of the work crew, I try to not do them while they are present.

Hey, when I took photos of Amarillo under construction, they would come over and pose for me! Don't be bashful.

I actually got to know the foreman, and he was a great source of information. Whenever I would come by, they would actually come over to me and chat. I gave him my cell phone to call when the site was activated, so I could be the first to charge, and post online.

Reactions: CarlS

Ah, don't forget the best route to Sante Fe route! no better way to get to Sante Fe or Western Colorado from central texas and houston, etc.

Reactions: reddy