Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Worth, Texas

Daylife

Apr 30, 2019
Fort Worth, TX
So this is what i charged
Power Tier 1 @ $0.20/min
Power Tier 2 @ $0.40/min

which is not what it shows on the cars navigation.
Power Tier 1 @ $0.12/min
Power Tier 2 @ $0.24/min

literally double......this is the highest that i have seen a supercharger.

• Informative
Reactions: jrad6515

Twiglett

Single pedal driver
Oct 3, 2014
Austin
So this is what i charged
Power Tier 1 @ $0.20/min
Power Tier 2 @ $0.40/min

which is not what it shows on the cars navigation.
Power Tier 1 @ $0.12/min
Power Tier 2 @ $0.24/min

literally double......this is the highest that i have seen a supercharger.
Wow
What was the tax rate?

rideincircles

Aug 9, 2016
Fort Worth, Texas
Although its not related to the superchargers, I did notice that Fort Worth got one of 350kwh electrify America charging stations over by the Sams Club by Ridgmar Mall. I think it was CCS and Chademo adapters, but forgot which was which for the high power charger. It looks like it is ready to go.

bollar

Disgruntled Member
May 1, 2013
Southlake, TX
It’s been open for awhile. I have used it when Fort Worth was completely ICEd. CHAdeMO is unfortunately limited to 50kW.
A21509F7-5A5E-4BFF-A02F-873E2A9FCFE7.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: CarlS

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC