Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Worth, TX - Eastchase Pkwy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐
Last edited:
Is there such a thing as a non-EV charging station? 😆😂
Power tool battery charging station? It does seem fairly redundant.

Streetview shows that there is at least a crosswalk to get past the old Jack in the Box to Panda Express, but that's it unless you want to go to Walmart.
It is yet another location near-but-not-at a Walmart.

• Funny
Reactions: CarlS and TexasDuke
1683659228475.png

Edit: Item of note is this site will have WiFi per the plan

Last edited:
Reactions: CarlS
Fort Worth - Eastchase Pkwy, TX

Host Type: Store
Host: Lowe's
Along Primary Interstates: I-30
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: I-820

I-30

To: Arlington, TX (v2) - 5.5 miles
Diversion: 0.7 miles
To: Dallas - N Westmoreland Rd, TX - 17.8 miles

Another Texas Interstate Supercharger.
Not At Walmart.

Reactions: CarlS
All pedestals down today. I wanted to try out the Magic Dock with my new BMW i4. Tesla app is showing 0/16 available. I was able to unlock the adapter and plug it in to the car but it wouldn't charge.

It does look like pedestal 1A is trailer-friendly. Far right side of GiantJohn's picture above.

• Informative
Reactions: TexasDuke and CarlS
It's fixed. Successful charge via Magic Dock this morning. Peak power was about 110 kW, but I was starting at more than 70% SoC. Sorry for using the wrong parking space, but nobody else was around.

View attachment 964012
There isn’t a “right” parking space for you with that charge port location. You will always occupy 2 chargers until V4 comes along with longer cables.

This is an unusual layout - the double sided parking spaces allow for a non Tesla to hook up on the other side (e.g. front left charge port). The parking spaces on either side are staggered to facilitate that layout.

Location is just off Interstate 30 but there are no amenities to easily walk to. Using the Lowe's bathroom and getting a soda there might be the extent of it. Walmart and Panda Express across Eastchase Parkway but that might be a dicey walk.

Chargers are in a corner of the parking lot away from any front of store traffic.

IMG_1685.jpg
IMG_1686.jpg
IMG_1687.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: TexasDuke and CarlS