Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Framingham, MA - Concord Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tdreamer

Plaid Supercharger
Supporting Member
Sep 10, 2017
Bedford, Massachusetts
Creating a thread to track a likely future Tesla supercharger in Framingham, MA. A source indicates one may eventually be built at Old Path Village, 969 Concord St (RT-126), Framingham MA 01701. This is a shopping plaza not far from the original Framingham superchargers rebuilt after a fire a few years back.

MarcoRP found this location last month. With Tesla adding a second Framingham "coming soon" in Q2'23 to their map, it seems likely this will happen. The city of Framingham has no knowledge of this project to date. So probably too early to put a blue pin on supercharge.info.

1661286706245.png

Gianni's is our #1 pizza place. But it's also over 3 miles from this proposed SuC location.

A far better 2nd Framingham SuC location would be in the parking lot of the Sheraton on Rte. 9 at exit 111 of Rte. 90. Easy on/off the Pike, far less congestion, lots of space in the parking lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: kayak1
The mark of good things to come! This, along with digsafe flags around the area say this one's coming soon. Fence up at the nearby Aloft supercharger site - I think these will either both start next week concurrently, or perhaps staggered slightly. My guess is if it weren't for the weather this week these might actually have been underway already.

IMG_9351.jpeg

Reactions: EdA
Should work out nicely. The area really could use the added capacity of 24 additional stalls. It remains to be seen if either site will be built with v4 upgrades in mind but it seems likely IMHO.

And as an FYI I paid a visit to this site last night and it still hasn’t begun.

Reactions: kayak1