Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Framingham, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They removed the black covers on the tops and put some white covers on some of them. The meter is still not installed though.
dZq1IQm.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pcrow
View media item 118542
I was there today. There are still three chargers (four if you count the nose-in charger) without bags. The Tesla-parking-only signs aren't up. The meter is missing. Most interestingly, there was a workman there with a bunch of stuff in an SUV, and he was doing some work in the equipment enclosure (see photo). He said it would be up in a month and a half or sooner.

I don't know what work they have left, but obviously they have something they're still doing.

Reactions: Charcoal
Big news! Per the guy working on the site, go-live is TOMORROW! They are pulling the line from the street to the transformers as I write this. The meter is jumpered. Tesla only signs are up. He said the line is slated to be spliced tonight but rain may delay.

Attachments

• 7BBBC85A-B480-4D15-81D0-CC9861C3EFE0.jpeg
    7BBBC85A-B480-4D15-81D0-CC9861C3EFE0.jpeg
    448 KB · Views: 60
  • B95AEE50-596B-49B7-9A1B-D3B37643C078.jpeg
    B95AEE50-596B-49B7-9A1B-D3B37643C078.jpeg
    450.9 KB · Views: 51
  • DC9B89DC-A6C5-49B8-A42B-927D3C92E3D2.jpeg
    DC9B89DC-A6C5-49B8-A42B-927D3C92E3D2.jpeg
    754.1 KB · Views: 41
Work is finishing up! 3 Eversource trucks there today hooking things up.
Unfortunately tomorrow there are thunderstorms expected. Hopefully should
be up within days!

----
Edit: Sorry, wasn't subscribed to this thread apparently, didn't see the updates from earlier today.

I drove by at 10pm. There was an Eversource truck with a big spool on the back parked in the charging spots with its lights on. The meter still isn't in place. The chargers are still bagged. I forgot to steal one to hang in my garage where my Model 3 will eventually be. :)

I drove by at 10pm. There was an Eversource truck with a big spool on the back parked in the charging spots with its lights on. The meter still isn't in place. The chargers are still bagged. I forgot to steal one to hang in my garage where my Model 3 will eventually be. :)
The Tech told me this afternoon “they are pulling the lines now and are scheduled to splice them tonight”. Looks like he was spot on.