Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Framingham, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was there today running errands at lunch. Some good progress. Several workers there digging the trench. A much larger area was blocked off for traffic, and some new crates appeared. I'd think about 3 or 4 new crates....?

Here's some pics.
1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Reactions: Bokonon and EdA
I used to live about 5 miles from Shopper's World. There's a crosswalk/light to cross RT 30 at that intersection.

That's correct. I walk to Shopper's World from my office quite often and have to use that crosswalk. It's quite easy to navigate on foot even though there's a lot of traffic there.

And Shopper's World has several decent restaurants. And a Chipotle's for something quick. Also a Chik-Fil-A close by on the opposite edge of Shopper's World.

Here's some more pics from noon-ish today. I talked to the workers there and they said there was going to be 12 stalls and it will open in January. That seems ambitious, especially given the weather, but I'm no construction expert.
Construction at Hookesett started Dec 4th, and they went live on Jan 14th/20th, so late Jan/early Feb is possible. As long as they get the excavation and concrete work done before the ground freezes, we're probably set.

Supercharger - Hooksett NH Rest Areas

I stopped by today, not much progress, but looks like some boxes were moved around? There seems to be one large central hole with conduit sticking out of it, I do not remember that last week?

I was there today. No change. The hole has been there awhile. You can see it in the pics I posted on Dec 21. Granted, the pics don't show it too well. You can see the grey conduit sticking out of the hole and the workers standing in the hole in the last pic of the group.

I hope they're able to start back up, given the warmer weather we're expecting next week.

I would guess that once they stopped, they stopped for the winter, so there's nothing scheduled until they expect freezing temperatures and snow to be done for the season. I wouldn't expect any more work for another month. I expect all the electricians are off doing indoor work at unrelated construction sites. Of course, if anyone actually knows someone who works on these and has information instead of guesses, we would all love to hear it.

I got a quick look at the construction as I was driving by a day or two ago and it looks like there's been some activity at the site. Nothing major from what I could see. I didn't have the time to stop and take a closer look, though.

But it's good to see some activity. Maybe once the snow melts they can get this up and running quickly.

Reactions: Bokonon and tga