Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Frederick, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4836.jpg

I wonder if that means they'll finally fix 2A now that they can see nobody's charging on it? Also it still does not show the maximum power in the car as all

Monday Jan 6th 2020 8:26pm

Quoting myself. I was wrong on the pedestal number.

The dead pedestal is 3B. I taped it up tonight.
20200106_200618.jpg

View attachment 503147
Now, both 3A and 3B don't work. I was there yesterday and tried both of them and just got waiting to charge.

Hmmm..
Last night I think I saw someone on 3A but I could be wrong. I definitely saw someone try 3B and it failed. Someone removed my tape from 3B so I retaped it a little differently.

I'll check 3A tonight.

Hmmm..
Last night I think I saw someone on 3A but I could be wrong. I definitely saw someone try 3B and it failed. Someone removed my tape from 3B so I retaped it a little differently. I'll check 3A tonight.

Tiesday night January 28th 7:40 pm.

I tried 3A tonight. Worked fine for me.
Here is pics of 3A (hooked to my S) and 3B that I taped up last night.
20200128_193759.jpg
20200128_193806.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanny
Does anyone know if this Supercharger is having an outage due to COVID or other issues? Saw on Facebook someone’s nav was trying to route there last night but that the charger was closed.

I know on my last few visits several of the 8 stalls were out of order.

Does anyone know if this Supercharger is having an outage due to COVID or other issues? Saw on Facebook someone’s nav was trying to route there last night but that the charger was closed.

I know on my last few visits several of the 8 stalls were out of order.
The supercharger as of today Friday July 10th was 100% operational. Pedestals 1A & 1B have had issues over last 2 months but they seem to be working now.