Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Frederick, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, yeah, an easy way to tell if the units have been turned on is to look at the meters. While the lights can't be seen in daylight, the meter will show some usage I expect. Right now it's zero.
Frederick_Tesla-Meter_01.jpgFrederick_Tesla-Meter_02.jpg

Monday Nov 18 10:45 am.

The pedestals are marked however still no power.
View attachment 478302 View attachment 478304

Thanks for the photos.

30 minute general parking? Aren't the chargers in a somewhat isolated area, like you'd chew up 10-15 minutes just walking to your destination? They must be anticipating a huge holiday shopping rush. Probably wishful thinking on their part, or a gesture to appease the ICE drivers that would cry about us getting special privileges.

Reactions: JD T
Thanks for the photos.

30 minute general parking? Aren't the chargers in a somewhat isolated area, like you'd chew up 10-15 minutes just walking to your destination? They must be anticipating a huge holiday shopping rush. Probably wishful thinking on their part, or a gesture to appease the ICE drivers that would cry about us getting special privileges.

They aren't all marked like that. It is odd they would bother with this since these spaces are very seldom used. But lots of chargers get filled. I've never seen the chargers at Haymarket get filled before, but I was the 9th car at an 8 stall charger yesterday.

ChargingOnly.jpg