Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Frederick, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not to sound like a bored suburbanite talking about their neighbors, but, I actually saw the lady get dropped off by a friend in a Volvo. They plugged the car in, then sat in another space (supercharger space) in the Volvo for a good while. The lady got back in the S and was sitting in it when I left.
Perhaps the car was delivered via the flatbed of shame and was waiting for the owner to arrive to revive it with electrons? I hope it wasn't in 3B which I assume is still not working.

There was another busted stall, as a model 3 pulled up to charge and had to move to the next stall to get it going yesterday. I believe it was the farthest stall, likely 10b?

I saw the electricians sign that performed the work Posted on the fence yesterday; I happen to be neighbors with the guy that owns the company, so I will Chat with him about the whole Setup, how it’s serviced and any issues he may have seen from his crew on the install/process. I’ll post anything interesting.

There was another busted stall, as a model 3 pulled up to charge and had to move to the next stall to get it going yesterday. I believe it was the farthest stall, likely 10b?

I used that pedestal (5b) Wednesday night December 4th and it worked fine for me. Peaked at 106kw.

5b is the far right pedestal, closest to the parking lot entrance.

Why do these things happen during the work day? I would love to go, but not so much that I'd take off work. The West Nyack, NY supercharger did the same thing. The mall there had a pretty big setup and a pretty poor turnout.

Agreed. I’m coming from Springfield, VA and to be there by 10am, I have to sit through the morning commute on the Beltway through Tysons. I’ll be there, but a weekend would certainly draw a larger crowd.

Reactions: preilly44
TMOC1.png
Anyone coming to tomorrow's Ribbon Cutting at the New Tesla Supercharger Francis Scott Key Mall (New Tesla Supercharger Francis Scott Key Mall Ribbon Cutting). We are planning for lunch at 11am at the Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, which has offered us a 10% discount. Sounds like mild tamps and maybe a 10am a break in the rain (that would be awesome). Hope to see you there!

View attachment 486457 Anyone coming to tomorrow's Ribbon Cutting at the New Tesla Supercharger Francis Scott Key Mall (New Tesla Supercharger Francis Scott Key Mall Ribbon Cutting). We are planning for lunch at 11am at the Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, which has offered us a 10% discount. Sounds like mild tamps and maybe a 10am a break in the rain (that would be awesome). Hope to see you there!

I will be there for a bit. Like I said, I won't be in my Tesla, it's parked without current tags until settlement on a house I'm buying in PA. I should have settled by now, but septic issues that might take a couple of months to repair.