Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fredericksburg, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the transformer has been placed but the stalls are not numbered and there is no power. Not sure if there is a meter, but I didn’t see one.
The meter is the gray box on the side of the transformer. Some utilities mount them in this fashion.
I'll be passing through here on April 14th.
Maybe with a little luck it'll be live by then.

Do they announce, have ribbon cutting ceremonies etc? I'm 2 hrs away, but may come up there just to have another excuse to drive my X, and to let the public know we're here to stay and building. My sister-in-law lives there, so my wife would have another reason to go.

Do they announce, have ribbon cutting ceremonies etc? I'm 2 hrs away, but may come up there just to have another excuse to drive my X, and to let the public know we're here to stay and building. My sister-in-law lives there, so my wife would have another reason to go.

They had a ribbon cutting ceremony when the Charlottesville SC opened last year. I went to that. There were 8 or 10 other Teslas there.

screen-shot-2017-09-22-at-11-05-07-pm-png.249388

This one will be a life-saver during the Christmas season. Last year, we drove through and had to stop at Potomac Mills (Woodbridge) 2 days before Christmas................

I expect significantly less traffic at a Wawa.
I used to live down the street from this WaWa and would be really surprised if there wasn't some ICE'ing of these stalls during WaWa busy times. Used to have to put up with folks parking in front of the air machine too.

Reactions: jthompson
I used to live down the street from this WaWa and would be really surprised if there wasn't some ICE'ing of these stalls during WaWa busy times. Used to have to put up with folks parking in front of the air machine too.

While I can definitely see this happening at venues like WaWa and Sheetz (no familiarity with this specific site though), I would at least think there would be fairly quick turnover of most of those spots rather than a car parked there for hours at a time.

While I can definitely see this happening at venues like WaWa and Sheetz (no familiarity with this specific site though), I would at least think there would be fairly quick turnover of most of those spots rather than a car parked there for hours at a time.
True. The annoying part is all the good food places, except the hotdog place forget what it is called, are across the street. But I guess beggars can’t be choosers. Lol