Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fremont, CA - Civic Center Drive (LIVE 17 Oct 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Zorg

Oct 24, 2017
Fremont, ca
Found the permit.

1645036154661.png

How the hell did you find this one? Fremont's Accela only works by address search so I'm puzzled at how you got it. Either way, kudos on another find
Well, in the Fremont Accela search page you can enter start and end date for the permit, and press search. It brings up all permits filed for that time period. Those permits can be downloaded in Excel. From there, I filtered for charger I think. And voila, found another one. :)

Now, I'm a little confused as to where it's going to be exactly. Google shows apartment/condos at that address.

Well, in the Fremont Accela search page you can enter start and end date for the permit, and press search. It brings up all permits filed for that time period. Those permits can be downloaded in Excel. From there, I filtered for charger I think. And voila, found another one. :)

Now, I'm a little confused as to where it's going to be exactly. Google shows apartment/condos at that address.
Never thought of doing that. Genius idea

Reactions: Zorg
A few disapproveds and comments out to applicant under processing status. Not a good start. It talks about landscaping so must be going into the apartment’s outside parking lot. Probably a lot of Tesla owners in the complex that will charge there most of the time. Better alternative than the owner allowing or putting in a bunch of L2 spots. Tesla pays for it and he gets a benefit for his renters.

Last edited:
The transformer has been installed, but there are still steel plates covering trenches, and nothing is operational.

The location in supercharge.info is a bit off, probably because it's based upon the street address. The actual location is behind the 39440 (not 39410) building, closest to the BART tracks.

There are no-parking signs on both parking lots, indicating that PG&E will be working tomorrow, Monday, September 25th. So perhaps this site is getting close to activation!

IMG_0624.JPGIMG_0629.PNGIMG_0621.JPGIMG_0622.JPG

All stalls operational tonight when I went here for a touch-and-go. Note that the posts aren't visible from the street, you have to drive all the way to the back of a parking lot, and it's not particularly easy to see the posts. The pin on the nav is accurate, fortunately.

Bruce.

IMG_2345.JPG

If you’re approaching on Walnut Ave., you can use the Fremont Surgery Center driveway (which also has a Civic Center Drive address), and skip past their parking lot. The access road curves to the right, and there are the chargers. That route can also be used as an easy exit to Walnut Ave.