Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fremont, CA - Pacific Commons Blvd. (LIVE 18 Nov 2020, 12 V3 stalls, expansion in progress)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Found a new issued permit (via the US Target Superchargers files) for a Supercharger at the Pacific Commons Shopping Center in South Fremont. This location will have 12 stalls and has seen some recent permit activity this month. Will add on Supercharge Info!!!

Accela Citizen Access

53CA7000-5186-48BE-9C38-F189AD245927.jpeg

For @bmah: Sorry, posted this thread prematurely by accident, please adjust the title accordingly as South Fremont, CA

Last edited by a moderator:
For @bmah: Sorry, posted this thread prematurely by accident, please adjust the title accordingly as South Fremont, CA

I'm going to use a little local's discretion because there isn't really a city called "South Fremont". (My guess is that "SOUTH" applies to the Target store, to distinguish it from the Target location on Fremont Blvd. in Fremont, where coincidentally, there is also a Supercharger.) But it'd be reasonable to name it for the street address, so maybe we could give it a working name of "Fremont, CA - Pacific Commons Blvd."? If you feel strongly about "South Fremont", I'm willing to change to match whatever you have on supercharge.info.

Bruce.

PS. I've been to this mall a bazillion times. Tons of food options within walking distance. Should take some pressure off the Supercharger at the Tesla factory, just one exit away, although I'm sure people will still go the factory, because, well, it's the factory.

No, not South Fremont, but usually in a case like this - Fremont (South)?

Clearly the best thing is for Tesla to get this site built and on-line quickly so that we can resolve the Very Important Question about what its name is. :)

(Although see the current confusion around San Jose...East Capitol Expressway? McLaughlin Ave.? Gould Center?)

Bruce.

Clearly the best thing is for Tesla to get this site built and on-line quickly so that we can resolve the Very Important Question about what its name is. :)

(Although see the current confusion around San Jose...East Capitol Expressway? McLaughlin Ave.? Gould Center?)

Bruce.

Just a little flag that this Supercharger may be under construction. Saw a few inspections on the page despite the permit itself saying “in revision”

A2D53746-0A7E-4E5D-A6F6-A25FF4697ED2.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Just noticed the superchargers at this target yesterday evening and stumbled upon this thread. Glad they are adding another V3 SC location in Fremont, and not an urban SC like the one in Newark.

the ~4 ChargePoint L2 spots in front of target are being replaced as well, so there will be a nice assortment of charging options here once those are back online, too.