Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fremont, CA - 39201 Fremont Blvd (Fremont Hub, LIVE 27 Apr 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the real Fremont #2, Fremont Hub Target (
39201 Fremont Blvd). 10 stalls. How did I miss this? Found on reddit

New chargers at Fremont CA Target parking lot (Fremont Boulevard) • r/teslamotors

6lzwfwj2lzyz.jpg

Supercharger: Fremont-Walnut Ave, CA *
Street Address: 4118 Walnut Ave
City: Fremont
State: CA
Zip: 94538
Stalls: 10
GPS: 7.544515, -121.983798
Elev.(m):
Open Date:
Tesla:
Discuss: Supercharger - Fremont #2 Target Centerville (Near completion)

* The current Fremont, CA Supercharger is Fremont Blvd, and these are closest to the Target entrance on Walnut Ave. They could name it Fremont Hub, I guess.

@BlueShift

Reactions: jbcarioca
This Fremont Hub SC is like the one in San Mateo-Bridgepointe Pkwy SC which is also in Target lot. That one also popped out of no where without warning and went live before we can get a wind of it. Tesla and Target must have something going on in secret. Maybe they’re trying to see if we can catch them or something.

• Helpful
Reactions: Ulmo
I just posted in the general Northern California thread that for 2017 completion what I haven't seen yet is any mention of a second Mountain View location and also one for San Jose. Maybe we should be checking out the Targets in those cities too.

I know there's a Target in Mountain View at 555 Showers Dr. Only one in the area.

There are a number of Targets in San Jose but the one at 533 Coleman Ave is the only one in close vicinity to the one marked on Tesla's map. It's on the other side of 87 from Tesla's map but it is north of 280/680 and the only Target that would make sense.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Ulmo
Thanks, but let’s keep this thread discussion focused on this specific new Supercharger site. Speculation about other new sites in Norther California can be posted in the thread you mentioned.
I just posted in the general Northern California thread that for 2017 completion what I haven't seen yet is any mention of a second Mountain View location and also one for San Jose. Maybe we should be checking out the Targets in those cities too.

I know there's a Target in Mountain View at 555 Showers Dr. Only one in the area.

There are a number of Targets in San Jose but the one at 533 Coleman Ave is the only one in close vicinity to the one marked on Tesla's map. It's on the other side of 87 from Tesla's map but it is north of 280/680 and the only Target that would make sense.