Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fremont, CA - Tesla Factory (LIVE, 4 V2 + 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
During our first road trip from Fremont down HWY 1 planning the route very conservatively led me to stay at the Comfort Inn near the Monterey Airport, they have 3 chargpoint chargers at the airport & its a block away from the hotel, I didn't need the charge but wanted to see how charpoint worked, I ended charging for 45 minutes at 30A while watching planes land at night.

I'm hoping this will take a little pressure off of the Gilroy SC until they roll out the additional 8 bays at the latter. On weekends, you figure there are lots of folks who have just taken delivery of their cars and want to drive down to Gilroy just to test out the SC to "see if it works" or to stop there on the way to points south. If some of these same folks can do this test at the factory, that might help others who really need to charge at Gilroy.

It's right in the middle of my commute off 880.

Guess where I will be charging up from now on...

J.u.s.t. K.i.d.d.i.n.g.

I got a good laugh from that :)

But I was also really happy to hear about the new supercharger. We are considering moving soon and some of the candidates would make a direct run from Harris Ranch a bit dicey. But with a supercharger in Fremont, we'd be in good shape.