Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fremont, CA - Tesla Factory (LIVE, 4 V2 + 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an invite this morning to visit the new Burlingame service center, which is further from me than Fremont.

I guess highedu is just the only one here on that particular cool-kids list ;-)

Hmm... I used to live 10 miles from the Fremont factory (in Newark) up until a couple of months ago.

I live in Redwood Shores now, 10 miles from the new Burlingame service center and I changed my address in Tesla's database a few weeks ago.

I haven't received either invite :crying:

Location shows up on my "places"/"superchargers" list on my car: located on Kato Rd... looks like right nearby where you meet for tours or delivery (based on location on google maps).. further confirmation required with pics.

Location shows up on my "places"/"superchargers" list on my car: located on Kato Rd... looks like right nearby where you meet for tours or delivery (based on location on google maps).. further confirmation required with pics.

Its also on Tesla's Supercharger web site / map...

There's now 9 SCs avail in CA... Time to get other cities connected to the CA cluster... Specifically -- get the 2-3 sites added along I-10 to Phoenix and I-5 from NorCal up to Oregon...

Last edited:
Anyone at the TeslaMotors Factory in Fremont today? .... please post some pictures of the TSCS thanks!

Here you go...
foto 1.jpg
Foto 2.jpg
Foto 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MarcoRP