Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fremont, CA - Tesla Factory (LIVE, 4 V2 + 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Extra Fremont SC's are Open Now

all.JPG

The construction has started!!

The supercharging location at the factory is expanding. There will be eight new supercharging stalls. Three will follow along the current line of superchargers towards the main factory building. One will occupy a spot across from all the other supercharging stalls. The other four will occupy the next four parking spots along the fence line following along towards the main entrance to the factory. So we will soon have 15 in a row and one across the lot close to entry to the Factor design studio! Awesome. Hummmm.... how will Blueshift denote the expansion on
supercharge.info? How about a cone with an E in it? ...or maybe a cone with a + sign? List your ideas here..... I'm sure someone will think of a great icon for representing the expansion. I am at the factory now watching the construction that is underway so it IS definitely happening. Four of the new supercharging pedestals are up and curing in their foundations. The four that will expand down the current fence line will start once the current four are completed.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are a few photos!!

IMG_0623.jpg
IMG_0624.jpg
IMG_0625.jpg
IMG_0626.jpg

Interesting to note that with the installation of the four new supercharger pedestals the original eight now have the new lit style pedestals. .....keep an eye out for the next four to be installed along the fence line. They might as well install another 8 to 12 along the fence line with the Model X coming out soon. The factory needs to be well ahead of the came as more and more Tesla's hit the road in the Bay area!

I'm perplexed! Are there 11 or 12 supercharging pedestals total? I knew they had eight, looks like they added 3 {8+3=11} towards the factory from my own photos, and one across the way {12}. When I count supercharger pedestals in more recent photos I only count 10 in a row and one across the way for a total of 11. Hummmm.......?:confused: