Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fremont, CA - Tesla Factory (LIVE, 4 V2 + 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are twelve! I had to see it to be sure. Here are a few pictures from earlier today!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here too are a few photos of all the HPWC's and NEMA 14-50's for factory employees, vendors and guests.
image.jpg

image.jpg

A few nighttime pictures through the windows!! Note the "Car Of The Year Trophy"on top of the white MS!!!! What a clean factory! Way.... way off in the distance MS's are being manufactured!!!!! Out back New MS's are being test driven on the track! I still do not know where the huge lit sign that the city of Fremont approved is going to be! I'm sure we will be able to see it from the freeway. I think it will be twice the size of the TESLA sign on the factory. I hope it's up by years end. That will be 'soon'
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see any posts on this page referencing smoking. I did not take the time to review all posts in this longstanding 6 page thread.

@EVie'sDad, which post in this thread are you referring to?

I see you made a very similar post in a different thread at Smoking in Model S

No there weren't any relevant posts, but being that this is the thread for the existing Fremont Supercharger and that is where the incidents have occurred, I thought it a suitable location for such a topic. I apologize if I derailed the subject with a comment you interpret as being off-topic.

Currently charging at Fremont but had to wait 30mins. Looks like there are 5~6 test drive vehicles taking up spaces for some reason.

Shouldnt those be using destination chargers and already charged up prior to heavy traffic on Saturday?

Actual traveler like my self is feeling quite inconvenient...

Looks like 3 of them are the cars for taking delivery today..

The employees are usually quite good about keeping delivery vehicles out of the superchargers during busy times, but (apparently) sometimes they slip up. Might be worth stepping inside and asking if they can move any delivery cars so travelers can charge, if there is a long queue.

they just blocked off about 3 SCs for new customer deliveries since there is a huge white tent in front of the store doing factory deliveries. the actual chargers not blocked off are working fine. but there has been reports of long lines during typical busy hours.

• Informative
Reactions: Ulmo
I'm also confused. Came across as out of place and preachy. (And I'm anti smoking)

I understand but think common courtesy and etiquette should be given to those around you when in proximity to charging locations. Many people prefer to breath fresh air, not cigarette smoke, gasoline or exhaust fumes.

Before I smoked I disliked it, but having smoked a few years and successfully quit, I now detest it and readily admit I am more vindictive of those that do. I apologize for the sermon.

I solved my problem, simply by avoiding most SCs unless I am on an extended road trip. I can easily charge at home overnight or at work for free in a few hours. Never have a low battery.