TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger - Fremont

Discussion in 'California Supercharger locations' started by highedu, Aug 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

Yes, I think driving a clear air vehicle has 'hypersensatized' us to those noxious fumes. I sympathize.

2. bxr140

bxr140 Member

The point was that a completely unsolicited opinion was presented in a very off topic manner, on a very divisive topic no less.

Word pollution can be just as frustrating as air pollution.

3. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

Ok then..well back on topic...

I saw the same Reduced Service indicator on Fremont Supercharger last night coming back from the Sharks game. Didn't need the charge and saw only 3 cars occupying indicated but preferred to use my time more effectively by charging at work instead.

With the rollout of Model 3s coming in the next 4 months, don't you think they better start working on completing the Fremont 2 supercharger to alleviate this backlog of charging issues in the vicinity?

4. omarsultan

omarsultan Supporting Member

Still saw it offline this afternoon coming back from San Jose--the big delivery tent is up, so I wonder if they are just keeping the SCs freed up for deliveries...? On a brighter note, the last couple of times I have been to Dublin have been great, so perhaps that nastygrams and charges are having the intended effect.