Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fresno, CA - North Riverside Drive (5001 N Riverside, LIVE 24 Nov 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ummm... could we maybe keep the name W Palo Alto Ave? I feel that people are gonna confuse this one with the other Supercharger, also on North Riverside. :confused::confused::confused:

I understand the confusion, but on TMC we use Tesla's official naming so that the names of Superchargers in threads match what's on the findus map, in-car nav system, etc. Generally, we shouldn't invent our own names for Superchargers, even if they make more sense than Tesla's names. For the moment, I will add the actual addresses to the thread titles for both Fresno Superchargers.

We have seen some instances where the names of Superchargers have changed after provisioning (most recently, this happened with the Emeryville Superchargers). Perhaps Tesla will do some disambiguation with the two Fresno Superchargers, and we can track that.

Bruce.

C on Twitter

First charge!

Fresno _ Palo.jpg