Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fresno, CA - North Blackstone Ave. (LIVE 11 Aug 2021, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im shocked they only put 8 stalls here, curious why they didnt opt for 10 or 12. Pedestals are still taped off but construction appears to completion.

Maybe the shopping center wouldn't let them have any more than 8. Those are prime parking spaces from what I remember, not like they're tucked away in some obscure corner like at some other sites.

Bruce.

Reactions: jboy210
That would be nice overall they are setup in a nice and convenient location for Fresno only issues would be there are only eight in a popular center. Positive less chance of being iced I guess. I tend to use local superchargers either early in the morning or later in the evening so should be good for me.

That would be nice overall they are setup in a nice and convenient location for Fresno only issues would be there are only eight in a popular center. Positive less chance of being iced I guess. I tend to use local superchargers either early in the morning or later in the evening so should be good for me.
I also you them early since the rates are lower

It’s been added to the in car navigation. @bmah can change to Live? It’s labeled as Fresno- North Blackstone Ave

I’m here and can confirm it’s working. Getting 108kw for a 90d(3%)Pretty fast!

Attachments

• 4DC6030D-1336-4065-AC3E-1D452C4D8A93.jpeg
    4DC6030D-1336-4065-AC3E-1D452C4D8A93.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 83
Visited here on July 11th - Site was basically full despite it being rather late at night, so did not get full V3 speeds at first, only around 90 kW. The speed slowly ramped up, I presume as other cars ramped down.

Finally two cars left and then speeds jumped up to normal, but by then had already started tapering down to around 150 kW.

Definitely could use more stalls here as the car showed a short wait here for a while. Interesting that this site was so much busier than the other locations around Fresno at the time which showed a lot more open posts.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricCyclist
Visited here on July 11th - Site was basically full despite it being rather late at night, so did not get full V3 speeds at first, only around 90 kW. The speed slowly ramped up, I presume as other cars ramped down.

Finally two cars left and then speeds jumped up to normal, but by then had already started tapering down to around 150 kW.

Definitely could use more stalls here as the car showed a short wait here for a while. Interesting that this site was so much busier than the other locations around Fresno at the time which showed a lot more open posts.
This site is perpetually slammed given the small size and busy retail location.

There are 12 more stalls slated to go in just across the street.

Reactions: shs1 and Dave EV