Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Frisco, TX - Preston Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is a general Frisco location and the SC may end up somewhere in Frisco. As you can see the pin in Tesla's website is right on the city name.

I hope it is off of 121.
Tesla website generally places the pin on the city name for future super chargers. They typically do not end up on that specific location. Some of them are never built and just disappear from the Tesla web page.

Reactions: edseloh
I sent a public records request to the city a while back. They told me they had documents relating to the installation, although there was a $5 charge to receive the documents. I would have been happy to pay, except that the system wouldn't accept my Canadian credit card. :(

looks like the date has moved from Q2 2022 to Q4 2022.
2E179145-D353-43D8-BF90-DB3454D596C1.png

With all the traffic along 380, I could see it being along that Hwy. Especially with the new upgrading of the roadway for the next 3 yrs. And the explosion of homes along / off of it.
Agreed. That would be great, i live in prosper and wouldn't mind one up this way. The one in Denton is too far west, especially with traffic. Something both north and central could service north Frisco, McKinney, Prosper and Celina.

Reactions: TexasDuke
I heard a rumor that it was going to be at the new HEB getting built at Main and Legacy. But then again, that could be it. Just a rumor……….
Not sure if that is a great location. Pretty far from 121 which is the main freeway in that region.

There should be one right on 121 to cater to traffic from west going up north on 75. The one in DNT/Legacy is slow urban charger, in a multi level parking lot and hard to reach with traffic.

Reactions: edseloh
A possibility of the Supercharger site getting started? On Frisco's Permit/Project site they list Tesla and Jahco Stonebriar LLC. It doesn't list a specific site address, but Jahco Stonebriar only owns one plot of land in Frisco which is at 2601 Preston Rd Frisco, TX 75034. The project looks fairly recent too.

This would put the proposed location only a few miles from the Shops at Legacy Superchargers.
1662154850922.png

1662154828097.png