Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gainesville, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No argument from me there . . .

The persistent rumor is a 24 stall setup @ Bass Pro in downtown OKC. No proof or evidence. I search permits weekly.
That would a pretty good location barring any parking issues.

Also there is a Casey's (there are some at Casey's) but it has a very small lot. However, Google Maps satellite appears to show an empty lot behind Casey's and maybe Tesla could figure something out.

Gainesville, TX

Host Type: Restaurant
Host: Dickey's Barbeque Pit
Along Primary Interstates: I-35
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-82
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-35

To: Ardmore, OK (v2) - 39.1 miles
Diversion: 0.1 miles
To: Perry, OK (v2) - 193.8 miles

US-82

To: New Boston, TX - 164.2 miles
Diversion: 1.1 miles
To: Texarkana, TX (v2) - 188.5 miles

Density and v3 along I-35, at an intersection with US-82.

Nothing started yet (as of last week), but this one has the potential to have a lot of stalls. Basically, most of the area between the hotel and gas station is a decently sized parking lot. They could easily fit 24 stalls, although I doubt it'll be that big. Time will tell.

B6D0A3F8-55C1-4EB0-A8B7-A0976F723FA8.jpeg

1C4198FE-447F-498B-983A-AA67617E3481.jpeg
53E4EB66-28A7-436E-AC62-7DA0B96CF8FC.jpeg

Reactions: Mark57
This will be my hometown supercharger when it is live. Great brand new gas station, sadly the BBQ place has changed hands and isn't serving food. The Golden Chick is also up and running inside the store. This used to be a dirt bike test track 5 years ago and a horse stable. Liquor store has a decent selection of local wines if you need to kill some time.

Gainesville does have a new downtown area and I'm surprised they didn't build this at that location, but I can understand in favor for right off the highway.

The liquor store is great and the country roads are amazing anyway you go from here if anyone wants to do a drive from this spot.

I could do a twisty roads drive from here if anyone is interested.

This will be my hometown supercharger when it is live. Great brand new gas station, sadly the BBQ place has changed hands and isn't serving food. The Golden Chick is also up and running inside the store. This used to be a dirt bike test track 5 years ago and a horse stable. Liquor store has a decent selection of local wines if you need to kill some time.

Gainesville does have a new downtown area and I'm surprised they didn't build this at that location, but I can understand in favor for right off the highway.

The liquor store is great and the country roads are amazing anyway you go from here if anyone wants to do a drive from this spot.

I could do a twisty roads drive from here if anyone is interested.
Hit me up when you hit the twisties

I have a really fun route near here. Right now, it starts and ends at the Denton charger. Adding this charger in the mix will allow for more fun.