Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gaithersburg, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by today as well. Pretty busy already (3 Model Ss and another Model X).
KOleX08gpIm6UMk7cRp1iX609U5QCVqd54to8E752rqCrv0i8eN1Aadb6gMpDG9IpwlK_V5K3qNOl_pJhRFyz85F8YF8yTYnsc6cyBN9OZwH0_gNAX0ajKCbCJdK-dWMWPPLd35L7iFfR3nrRWrUSB9XnkAQuHLuvBYl_O_81M9aXzD5hm5PX5EB-vr2QISvPdzorhgTflmjuUg2mmxa4w6RH6uuZ6xegPp2DqJm2_28AZhiT0yDx2YfVxJtVQdER5rClxtkh-_P__k9xGFNvhQSUmBzwERdnbYnLTjLlL8mTIBZaZ4lwKUS5jH4ll_Cpjx8L4w4PYKz90hjMQ1DdH4WOvSdUaRQdU6HUqA-lNnD6ex2EkfskLEVt7ts_z_wj_HXqn9RUjXeYvpeWJ0SCaap7qhSkIRtVA_ZGpvqFOZHmpiqjK_Di9szgwdA4Ez-d8yZOdcVftyjuPbOibNWCFvNF9SXTVTJV91AukttXjy_hLHW52Tu5FYTYtHwHzkHslno2LBPDKHzyTuM7NNF8BDBAYcsbB1bP0ff8iFQI1U-sXPtYTsW_bYqHVyrFymd8IsL2I4xnMQSUHdy4ND92vBcn3ra__dH4iB6vfMZxjEntT6nLGBaOnd64jMdHW1FwixynJLh9uRmCXGhUypyLygWiEPMoF8CoJZW=w2327-h1551-no

PS:
Tesla has the Supercharger icon as grayed still on their website, but the info is saying open with a full description. It is now missing altogether on the car's nav.
Here the web description:

Gaithersburg, MD Supercharger
Supercharger Only
Rio Washingtonian Center

9811 Washingtonian Blvd

Gaithersburg, MD 20878-7306

Roadside Assistance(877) 798-3752
Charging
12 Superchargers, available 24/7, up to 120kW

Wifi
Rio Washingtonian Center
Starbucks
Courtyard by Marriott

Restrooms
Target
Starbucks
Courtyard by Marriott

Restaurants
Corner Bakery Cafe
Uncle Julio's Gaithersburg, MD
Copper Canyon Grill
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
California Pizza Kitchen
Starbucks
Chipotle Mexican Grill

Shopping
Rio Washingtonian Center
Target
Kohl's

Lodging
Courtyard by Marriott

· Reply · 15 mins

Reactions: preilly44
Be very careful pulling into the stations. While it is great to front into the stations, there is a line of cars across from them that make it hard to make a wide arc into the spots. And the stations are close together. I foresee a lot of scratched up bumpers. If you figure out a simple way to park here, please post your solution.
The fit is sure tight! I had to adjust two or three times yesterday before feeling comfortable enough pulling forward into the space. No complaints otherwise though. So excited to have this two miles from our house.

For those attending the RIO Gaithersburg Superchargers on Sunday, 8am
(Gaithersburg Supercharger Opening - Events - Tesla Owners Club Mid-Atlantic)
or DC Area Tesla Club | Tesla Motors Club.

Want Breakfast at 50% off?

Want to have breakfast afterward at the Corner Bakery Cafe? Just got a letter from the Corner Bakery Cafe (don't forget to tell them Thank You and that you are with the Tesla Group . You can also mention the Poolesville.Green and the Washington DC Area Tesla Motors Club).

Good morning JD!

My name is Michael Daro. I am the GM of the Corner Bakery in Gaithersburg.

We would love to have you guys here on Sunday for breakfast. I will give all of your members that attend the ceremony a 50% discount on breakfast that morning! Any items they would like No restrictions.

I will be here Sunday morning. If you have any questions I’m here until 2pm today and I am here until 2pm on Saturday also.

Look forward to meeting you and your group!

Mike Daro
General Manager
Corner Bakery Café
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
301-721-1634

For those attending the RIO Gaithersburg Superchargers on Sunday, 8am
(Gaithersburg Supercharger Opening - Events - Tesla Owners Club Mid-Atlantic)
or DC Area Tesla Club | Tesla Motors Club.

Want Breakfast at 50% off?

Want to have breakfast afterward at the Corner Bakery Cafe? Just got a letter from the Corner Bakery Cafe (don't forget to tell them Thank You and that you are with the Tesla Group . You can also mention the Poolesville.Green and the Washington DC Area Tesla Motors Club).

Good morning JD!

My name is Michael Daro. I am the GM of the Corner Bakery in Gaithersburg.

We would love to have you guys here on Sunday for breakfast. I will give all of your members that attend the ceremony a 50% discount on breakfast that morning! Any items they would like No restrictions.

I will be here Sunday morning. If you have any questions I’m here until 2pm today and I am here until 2pm on Saturday also.

Look forward to meeting you and your group!

Mike Daro
General Manager
Corner Bakery Café
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
301-721-1634

Very nice. Great reaching out!

Reactions: TaylorJD