Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gananoque, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which car? I haven't been here yet, but three times I have gotten crappy speeds at Kemptville in my 2014 Model S.
@wayner I have a 2015 Model S and so far Gananoque is faster than Kingston, Cornwall, and Perth (but I haven't been to Kemptville). When my battery is low I have seen it start out charging at 700km/hr -then drops down...

Yesterday I charged in Kingston, there were 6 stalls out of 8 full and I was getting under 200km/hr?!?

@wayner I have a 2015 Model S and so far Gananoque is faster than Kingston, Cornwall, and Perth (but I haven't been to Kemptville). When my battery is low I have seen it start out charging at 700km/hr -then drops down...

Yesterday I charged in Kingston, there were 6 stalls out of 8 full and I was getting under 200km/hr?!?
When discussing charger performance, it's most helpful to compare kW instead of distance/time. Charging power (kW) is a direct measure of the charger's performance, whereas distance/time scales based on your car model's driving efficiency. You can change this by toggling between distance and energy in the display settings.

• Helpful
Reactions: outdoors
IMG_2864.jpeg

Full house. Car's nav said 5 stalls free.. more like 0. Only waited 2 minutes.

Reactions: Mayoo and Xebec