Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gaspé, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Supercharger in construction in Gaspé QC. No official adress yet.
@MarcoRP

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1654648931186.jpg
    FB_IMG_1654648931186.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 551
This is the news I have been waiting for. We will be driving through there all the way from Saskatchewan first week of July! Please keep posting updates on the status of this one. I wonder if Paspebiac and Campbellton, NB is also under construction.

This is the news I have been waiting for. We will be driving through there all the way from Saskatchewan first week of July! Please keep posting updates on the status of this one. I wonder if Paspebiac and Campbellton, NB is also under construction.
FYI. Considering it took months for Matane to go on-air, it will be unlikely Gaspé will be on when you visit. Hope you have a Chademo or CCS as a backup.

Reactions: X-Men
FYI. Considering it took months for Matane to go on-air, it will be unlikely Gaspé will be on when you visit. Hope you have a Chademo or CCS as a backup.
We will be driving along the coastline from Gaspe to Kouchibougac. Is there a certain type of CCS/CHADemo that are better than the others. eg. Hydro Quebec, Flo, Chargepoint etc. Is there anything you recommend?

We will be driving along the coastline from Gaspe to Kouchibougac. Is there a certain type of CCS/CHADemo that are better than the others. eg. Hydro Quebec, Flo, Chargepoint etc. Is there anything you recommend?
There all the same. You just need the approved and sold by Tesla Chademo (discontinued by Tesla. But you can find a used or renting from someone) or CCS adapter (official Tesla adapter. You can buy from Harum.io shipped to your door from Korea around 480$/CAN with brokerage) if you're going outside supercharger range.

There all the same. You just need the approved and sold by Tesla Chademo (discontinued by Tesla. But you can find a used or renting from someone) or CCS adapter (official Tesla adapter. You can buy from Harum.io shipped to your door from Korea around 480$/CAN with brokerage) if you're going outside supercharger range.
Thanks for the reply. I have a friend I borrow the CHADemo adapter from and I have the CCS adapter from Korea, but my 2018 Model X is not CCS enabled. So that's not an option in the near term. My question was more towards if the different providers have different charge rates/per min and which is better in that regard.

Thanks for the reply. I have a friend I borrow the CHADemo adapter from and I have the CCS adapter from Korea, but my 2018 Model X is not CCS enabled. So that's not an option in the near term. My question was more towards if the different providers have different charge rates/per min and which is better in that regard.
Yes but in QC it's 99% Electric Circuit. Makes no difference on rates across the province

Reactions: X-Men
You need another 2 thing with Chademo: extra time and much patience. It was my Tesla Chademo adapter that let me complete the Gaspe tour last December in my Y. Good thing it was December because I did not suffer any waiting for an available Circuit Electric Charger. Can't imagine doing it in season.

You need another 2 thing with Chademo: extra time and much patience. It was my Tesla Chademo adapter that let me complete the Gaspe tour last December in my Y. Good thing it was December because I did not suffer any waiting for an available Circuit Electric Charger. Can't imagine doing it in season.
Good point. Summer vacation, like usual in Gaspésie, it's crowded until the end of August.

Reactions: Threader
We will be staying in Forillon National park for a few days. So once we charge Matane, we should be good to get there. During the stay we will use the destination charger there, but then we have to get to Kouchibougac, that will be the challenging part.