Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gatineau, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WOW WOW!!! Number 1 for North America and 20 globally Thank you for supporting Gatineau and by sending a strong message to Tesla that they made a mistake last year by removing us from the roadmap. I hope they will take this message seriously and realize that the Supercharger team will need to spend time in our region to catch-up on a long-lasting backlog, not only for Gatineau, but also for Lachute that is constantly postponed. The message is also clear that Mont-Laurier, Ange-Gardien, Shawinigan and Baie-Comeau are becoming critical. Let us team again for the next round to make one of those locations #1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoo and Etna
WOW WOW!!! Number 1 for North America and 20 globally Thank you for supporting Gatineau and by sending a strong message to Tesla that they made a mistake last year by removing us from the roadmap. I hope they will take this message seriously and realize that the Supercharger team will need to spend time in our region to catch-up on a long-lasting backlog, not only for Gatineau, but also for Lachute that is constantly postponed. The message is also clear that Mont-Laurier, Ange-Gardien, Shawinigan and Baie-Comeau are becoming critical. Let us team again for the next round to make one of those locations #1.
Anything north of Baie-St-Paul requires SC up to Sept-iles. With 5 manufacturers and many more to come adopting NACS, I hope Tesla will accelerate the deployment of SC in Canada.

Reactions: Michelx and chinney
This location is announced as winner from supercharger voting

Screenshot_20230711-215833.png