Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gaylord MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was finally able to use the Gaylord SC yesterday! Pouring rain so I didn't take pics or anything. But, I did see brief fluctuations of 117-118 kW and got up to 366 mph of charge. Had about 18% SOC when I plugged in. That's the best that I have seen personally (although I must admit I usually don't pay much attention to it). Might as well move on to my next obsessive SC site watching.......#marsb4mackinaw.

LOL marsb4mackinaw! How about also marsb4esky

• Funny
Reactions: sdoorex
Plugshare is your friend.

Someone checked in said "Charger is working after the Nader :)"

I will check on Thursday.

Anyone know if there's been any damage to the Gaylord SC from the Tornado that passed through there over the weekend?
I looked on a map and it looked like the area hardest hit was between the freeway and the supercharger, closer to the freeway. So you'll drive by the damaged area on the way to the supercharger, but I don't think the immediate area around the Meijer and supercharger took any damage. If you want to map it out on google maps, look up where the Hobby Lobby is as that was in a lot of the videos and I think it's still shut down.

Reactions: waterskier2007
Plugshare is your friend.

Someone checked in said "Charger is working after the Nader :)"

I will check on Thursday.
Darn, I completely forgot to check plugshare. Thanks :)