Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gaylord MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW, there's really not much around this one. I mean, there is a Buffalo Wild Wings within walking distance, but you pass just about every other restaurant by a mile or so on the way here off the highway. It's not a bad location, but you'd better be in the mood for B-dubs if you're planning a lengthy stay here.
This is what we call "frontier supercharging." When you're in Lima, Montana or something, you aren't that concerned about the amenities, but rather just happy the supercharger is there.

This is what we call "frontier supercharging." When you're in Lima, Montana or something, you aren't that concerned about the amenities, but rather just happy the supercharger is there.

Very true. Although, many times I've got a to-go order at a restaurant I prefer and then gone on to have a bit of a "Supercharger picnic". Helps if you BYOC (bring your own chair). :)

And increases the maximum speed setting for AP, I think.

It does seem to estimate the time it will take you to arrive at your destination a bit better now that it knows the speed limit is higher (or truthfully since the last update it got better). However, you can set the AP at 90 if you want. Even in Michigan. You just need to be on the highway. Otherwise the speed is limited to 5 miles above the posted speed (or what these AP2 cars believe the posted speed is as they do not read the signs as of yet). But the highway max is still 90, regardless of what the car knows the speed limit to be.

• Informative
Reactions: mongo
It does seem to estimate the time it will take you to arrive at your destination a bit better now that it knows the speed limit is higher (or truthfully since the last update it got better). However, you can set the AP at 90 if you want. Even in Michigan. You just need to be on the highway. Otherwise the speed is limited to 5 miles above the posted speed (or what these AP2 cars believe the posted speed is as they do not read the signs as of yet). But the highway max is still 90, regardless of what the car knows the speed limit to be.

Thanks for that clarification. Well, if anyone is going to Harrisville, It's gonna be faster in AP (assuming M-65 and M-72 were updated).

Not sure if anyone noticed the change in the Tesla Supercharger Map
upload_2018-6-20_8-39-14.png

Last time I looked at the Map it said end of 2018

• Informative
Reactions: scottf200