Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gilroy, CA - Camino Arroyo (Gilroy Crossings, LIVE 26 Nov 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We were down that way shopping over the weekend and plugged in before running into Target. Didn't notice the alert on our Model S's display before heading to the store, but the stall we were at wasn't working. This was the third one from the Target end I believe, and at night we later noticed the light that illuminted TESLA on it was out. Probably not visibly noticable during the day. Just a heads up if charging at that location.

0064E25A-6650-4AAF-BDDA-B45A2BCD7F5D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: bmah
We were down that way shopping over the weekend and plugged in before running into Target. Didn't notice the alert on our Model S's display before heading to the store, but the stall we were at wasn't working. This was the third one from the Target end I believe, and at night we later noticed the light that illuminted TESLA on it was out. Probably not visibly noticable during the day. Just a heads up if charging at that location.

View attachment 628734
Probably PSPS. They’re happening in a lot of places tonight.

No this was on Saturday and other cars were charging so just picked an out of service SC unfortunately. We weren’t time crunched so moved the car over two spots and charged the car there while I went into Bed Bath and Beyond for their store closing sale so worked out okay. Hate to see it happen to someone who is really low on charge and having to be somewhere though.

Took a day trip down from the SF Bay area to Monterey today. On the way south, both Gilroy chargers showed as online and working and the nav display showed the number of available chargers. We had not been to this one before, so on the way back from Monterey we decided to stop there. The nav said "Temporary Closure" when we set it as the destination (this was about 1:45 pm). I checked on the Tesla app on my phone and it said 0 of 0 available and also showed the trouble icon. We thought, what the heck, let's go there anyway and if it is really down we can hit the other Gilroy charger. When we arrived there were only 4 stalls available - many people were charging and it was working just fine. 25% Soc in our Model 3 this trip, max 218 kW. Did a splash and dash - 110 miles added in 11 minutes and back on the road.

View attachment 628734
Stall 1C. Tesla logo not illuminated so still not working. And not reported as out of order on the nav. It does not show as available which is good but should show as out of order.