Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Glen Mills, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not my find, from Reddit

Potential Supercharger Glen Mills, PA : teslamotors

970 Baltimore Pike, Glen Mills, PA 19342

1etgqknd9qu51.jpg
bfkdelnd9qu51.jpg

That is so cool!. that will be a good place. I grew up near Pole cat road in the 70's , went to Garnet Valley HS and there was nothing out there ( not many food places, and just the SUNOCO and ARCO gas stations at rt 202 and rt 1.) This will serve as a bridge for rt 1 traffic between Claymont SC and Father up to valley forge/exton . that was a bit of a gap in coverage . Philly itself doesn't have too many SCs so outer suburbs need a ring around down town . Ps the trendy suburbs have even move on passed Brandywine battlefield, the only thing DC electric out there's is the lights on the horse and buggies o_O

Nice needed one in this area
That is so cool!. that will be a good place. I grew up near Pole cat road in the 70's , went to Garnet Valley HS and there was nothing out there ( not many food places, and just the SUNOCO and ARCO gas stations at rt 202 and rt 1.) This will serve as a bridge for rt 1 traffic between Claymont SC and Father up to valley forge/exton . that was a bit of a gap in coverage . Philly itself doesn't have too many SCs so outer suburbs need a ring around down town . Ps the trendy suburbs have even move on passed Brandywine battlefield, the only thing DC electric out there's is the lights on the horse and buggies o_O

Yes this is a good location, I was hoping for the Springfield PA station that says "coming soon" I guess this is the next best thing

Interested because this is right by my sister in law. However, I’ve been through the transformer and meter waiting game for my own local SC site in West Nyack, NY and so am prepared to be patient. We were stuck at this phase for many, many weeks due to our power company requiring the property to verify safe distances to underground lines first!

I’m at the Glen Mills Wawa and can confirm that the superchargers are live now! I’m charging my Model S now.

This super charger location should be fully operational today. The technician was turning them on at about 2:00pm and doing the final check-outs. Enjoy.

Attachments

• C4E6A4F0-8490-48F4-A642-5DA08CB565B8.jpeg
    C4E6A4F0-8490-48F4-A642-5DA08CB565B8.jpeg
    450.6 KB · Views: 97