Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Glendale, CA - Harvey Dr (LIVE 25 Jan 2022, 16 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The location has been SUPER dirty last two-three weeks. Basically, once they added trash and recycle bins it filled to capacity. Also, tesla owners keep adding the trash above the pile, further contributing to the problem. So the trash is literally everywhere, as you might notice. It sticks to the bottom of our shoes and goes to our cars and houses. Also, it's not good for the company and our agenda in general.

I don't know where to report the issue, so I hope you can help me here.

The location has been SUPER dirty last two-three weeks. Basically, once they added trash and recycle bins it filled to capacity. Also, tesla owners keep adding the trash above the pile, further contributing to the problem. So the trash is literally everywhere, as you might notice. It sticks to the bottom of our shoes and goes to our cars and houses. Also, it's not good for the company and our agenda in general.

I don't know where to report the issue, so I hope you can help me here.

Probably to the property manager, if you can figure out who that is (the manager of the In-N-Out would know). Perhaps it's just an issue of emptying the bins more frequently.

Bruce.

I typically hit this charger and the In-N-Out on the way home from a yoga class around 11:30AM on Monday or Wednesday. Traffic is not bad at this time but the charger average about 3/4 full. What I do notice is that it charges more like a v2 than v3. Max charge rate is in the 130kW range, even when I'm at the optimal 20-30%SOC. I arrived at 18% today and got only 159 miles added in 25 minutes. At the new Pasadena E. Colorado charger last week I got 196 miles in 25 minutes.

I typically hit this charger and the In-N-Out on the way home from a yoga class around 11:30AM on Monday or Wednesday. Traffic is not bad at this time but the charger average about 3/4 full. What I do notice is that it charges more like a v2 than v3. Max charge rate is in the 130kW range, even when I'm at the optimal 20-30%SOC. I arrived at 18% today and got only 159 miles added in 25 minutes. At the new Pasadena E. Colorado charger last week I got 196 miles in 25 minutes.
I SC a lot. I feel like besides due to preconditioning/SOC/weather the SC speeds feel throttled or slower these days