Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Glendale, CA - Harvey Dr (LIVE 25 Jan 2022, 16 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20220125_214431.jpg

Attachments

• 20220125_214337.jpg
    20220125_214337.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 129
Bare with me you all, a RANT is coming your way. So I decided to go there today for a quick charge/and to inspect the new Supercharger. It was around 8:30pm. OMG, that parking lot its absolutely crazyyyy. First, you have to deal with the line/craziness to get into the parking lot. Then I got in and there were like 8 stalls empty (nice on that part). Then some Teslas left and this guy in a I don't know, look like a Scion parked next to me but invading 2 spots to eat his hamburger with all the calm in the world. After that these band of very crazy/loud/revving engines teenagers came in their ICE cars and also parked in charging spots. The parking lot its just a mess: busy with the In & out and way too many crazy, reckless, spoil brats teenagers driving like there is no tomorrow.
PS: I remember about a month ago, we were discussing here about this same situation (how crazy this parking lot is) and someone, I think it was @Motion122 was saying about the line to even get into the parking lot and i was denying it haha. You WERE ABSOLUTELY right, this parking lot is hella crazy.

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    351.8 KB · Views: 83
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    384 KB · Views: 86
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    456.4 KB · Views: 85
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    295.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited by a moderator:
@rayluis1988 yep, that was me! I was simply trying to get into the parking lot to get a burger and I couldn't even do it. This had been going on for years, but I am sure it's worse now. Time to add another In N Out in Glendale? :)
Totally hahah, and also bunch of those crazy teen eaters just meet there to crate noise and “hang out”, they can be disperse at some point hahaha

Bare with me you all, a RANT is coming your way. So I decided to go there today for a quick charge/and to inspect the new Supercharger. It was around 8:30pm. OMG, that parking lot its absolutely crazyyyy. First, you have to deal with the line/craziness to get into the parking lot. Then I got in and there were like 8 stalls empty (nice on that part). Then some Teslas left and this guy in a I don't know, look like a Scion parked next to me but invading 2 spots to eat his hamburger with all the calm in the world. After that these band of very crazy/loud/revving engines Armenian teenagers came in their ICE cars and also parked in charging spots. The parking lot its just a mess: busy with the In & out and way too many crazy, reckless, spoil brats teenagers driving like there is no tomorrow.
PS: I remember about a month ago, we were discussing here about this same situation (how crazy this parking lot is) and someone, I think it was @Motion122 was saying about the line to even get into the parking lot and i was denying it haha. You WERE ABSOLUTELY right, this parking lot is hella crazy.
Yeah to get in this plaza is a major pain in the ass. Guess last resort will charge here... haha or after grabbing in n out

I was there at 6:30am yesterday. One other car charging. That seems to be the best time. I did see traffic cones up for the typical 100 car lines at in-and-out. They consume much of the parking lot. The one in Torrance also has cones to direct cars along the parking lot edge, reducing parking. The Alhambra location line stretches onto surface streets blocking traffic. The proposed location where Cameron's Seafood was includes 29 spaces in the line. Same thing will happen there. Mostly when waiting in line I just think about all the gas engines idling burning gas. That's just me...

RT

I was there at 6:30am yesterday. One other car charging. That seems to be the best time. I did see traffic cones up for the typical 100 car lines at in-and-out. They consume much of the parking lot. The one in Torrance also has cones to direct cars along the parking lot edge, reducing parking. The Alhambra location line stretches onto surface streets blocking traffic. The proposed location where Cameron's Seafood was includes 29 spaces in the line. Same thing will happen there. Mostly when waiting in line I just think about all the gas engines idling burning gas. That's just me...

RT
Yeah... IN-n-Out handles the crowds very well. One thing to remember - they don't open till 10:30 AM. So getting there early is key if you're a local and this is your only option for charging. Otherwise you're likely to get dirty looks trying to pass cars wanting those burgers.

Yeah... IN-n-Out handles the crowds very well. One thing to remember - they don't open till 10:30 AM. So getting there early is key if you're a local and this is your only option for charging. Otherwise you're likely to get dirty looks trying to pass cars wanting those burgers.
Maybe I was just lucky, but I had absolutely no issues getting into the lot at 5pm yesterday. 🤔 There were lots of people in line to In-n-out, wrapping around The building, but they seem to manage the line pretty well.

Reactions: ElectricAnt54
Maybe I was just lucky, but I had absolutely no issues getting into the lot at 5pm yesterday. 🤔 There were lots of people in line to In-n-out, wrapping around The building, but they seem to manage the line pretty well.
The issue seems to be in the 7pm to 9pm time frame (dinner time sort of). I went around 8:30 pm and it was crazy. But the line eventually moves and you can go in. For me the biggest issue is that the parking lot seems to be a hang out spot for crazy teenagers. But overall glad that the whole area is getting more chargers, definitely need way more plugs that what we have now.