Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Glendale, CA (LIVE 29 Mar 2018, 20 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Funny, I’m at an Easter Picnic at Glendale today with my wife’s side of the family and their church group today and saw this site on the NAV.

Checked TMC for reports and stumbled across this thread. 6 of 20 charging according to NAV.

Funny, I’m at an Easter Picnic at Glendale today with my wife’s side of the family and their church group today and saw this site on the NAV.

Checked TMC for reports and stumbled across this thread. 6 of 20 charging according to NAV.

First Supercharge for the 3, didn't really need to charge... But plugged in for 3 miles... (no charge?!?)

IMG_20180401_154554 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_20180401_154717 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_20180401_154640 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_20180401_154615 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_20180401_154609 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

IMG_20180401_154315 by Dennis Pascual, on Flickr

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 5.06.23 PM.png
Even though those are urban chargers, and in car Nav shows them as 72kw max, website has them listed as 120kw for some reason.

I actually stumbled to this SpC station by accident today. We were going to Bloomingdale and saw the SpC station so decided to pay a visit since the kid was napping. My head was literally spinning after reaching the 5th floor, let alone the station at 7th. It was a very busy Sunday @ 3ish in the area but the station was only half full. First hour free parking and charged for ~40min. The angle parking space isn't an issue, what makes it challenging (for some people) is that there are other cars parked on the opposite side and the road itself is kind of narrow, so the clearance is a bit limited.

First time seeing a SpC station half empty on a busy weekend here in LA. Sadly we had to move back to the horrible and packed Bloomingdale parking structure afterwards for free parking. The parking spaces there are a joke with many unusable "Compact" spots being occupied by adjacent vehicles. You get what you pay for, right?

I actually stumbled to this SpC station by accident today. We were going to Bloomingdale and saw the SpC station so decided to pay a visit since the kid was napping. My head was literally spinning after reaching the 5th floor, let alone the station at 7th. It was a very busy Sunday @ 3ish in the area but the station was only half full. First hour free parking and charged for ~40min. The angle parking space isn't an issue, what makes it challenging (for some people) is that there are other cars parked on the opposite side and the road itself is kind of narrow, so the clearance is a bit limited.

First time seeing a SpC station half empty on a busy weekend here in LA. Sadly we had to move back to the horrible and packed Bloomingdale parking structure afterwards for free parking. The parking spaces there are a joke with many unusable "Compact" spots being occupied by adjacent vehicles. You get what you pay for, right?

We go there a lot and always find a parking spot on the end corner (fewer chance of door dings) Usually on the 7th floor, you just have to look

Seeing that these chargers are inside a commercial parking structure, are there time restrictions on when they open ? I am planning an early morning drive back to the Bay Area from LA and want to stop by Glendale to charge. Does anyone know when they are open ? Tesla's page for this location doesn't say.

Thanks !

Thanks @WalterB and @keithkim for the tip ! Is there still congestion at Burbank ? I read some postings from a couple of years back where people were complaining of lengthy waits at Burbank.
The Burbank service center chargers were always a cluster-f*. The Burbank N. Third Street site has been much more usable even though you have to slowly traverse the levels of the garage to get there.

• Helpful
Reactions: Christopher Chan