Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Glendale, WI (Bay Shore Mall)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to the Tesla Owners of Wisconsin Club News Letter 10/28/21

Ground work has begun for an 8 stall V3 Supercharger located at the Bay Shore Center Town Mall. Specific location in the parking lot was not mentioned though. This is pinned on Tesla’s SuC map as Glendale. Targeted completion Q4/21 if all goes well it may be done by the end of Q4.

@Chuq @corywright @MarcoRP

317CD663-6961-473F-9D36-3EC9D9C2F3F3.jpeg

Just drove through pretty much all of the Bayshore Town Square area over lunch. Plenty of construction going on there but no obvious supercharger signs that I saw. Everything in the existing areas is fairly tight or congested so my bet is that the location will be at the very north end where there will be a Culver’s. They were just propping up the first couple of walls for that today.

Reactions: rhummer
Swung through the parking garages a bit ago. Harder to identify early construction signs at night but I saw nothing. Will take another look on Friday during the day.
I’m skeptical that they’ll be in a parking garage. One garage that is easy access off the highway going north has an awfully steep entrance and overall, a parking garage location would be an inconvenient spot. My bet is still on the north end by the new Culver’s.

I've checked all over Bayshore a couple times this week (and the areas around it) and haven't seen any sign of Supercharger installation. I also sent a message to their management contact about it and haven't heard anything back. If anyone's on the Tesla Owners Club of Wisconsin group, it'd be great to get more information on location.

Reactions: MarcoRP
Someone said when they talked to the install people from Menomonie Falls they said they were working on the Bayshore Mall as well as Woodman's in Racine/ Pleasant Prairie one as well, but a couple of weeks behind Menomonie. But no one asked them exactly where it was.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Let us know any updates. been wondering the status this one. The MF is perfect location for me if needing one, but thought it would be nice to have one that side of Milwaukee off 43 if coming down 43. If I am driving past there I"ll also try and swing by to see any updates.

I did another pass on this today. The Culver's is much farther along than when I looked at Thanksgiving, so the parking area and drive-thru are a lot more obvious and well-defined. The whole area is quite small, though, and they're already running electrical for light poles that doesn't leave any room for Tesla equipment.

My guess is that they'll be putting the charging stalls in a nearby out lot, but I still don't see any conduit, transformers, or Tesla equipment stored anywhere, so I can't be sure.

That’s disappointing. This spot has been on the Tesla map for ages and the timeline keeps getting pushed out. Still says Q1 2022 per Tesla but that seems highly unlikely. I also can’t find it anywhere on supercharge.info
Must be that either Glendale WI or the Bayshore operators or both are real PITA’s to deal with because other locations are going up pretty quickly across the state.