Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Glendive, MT

Bighorn

Top Supercharger
Jun 19, 2013
Big Horn, Wyoming
4E945298-ABF0-47B1-80EA-9A84F45AB9B1.jpeg

outdoors

🌲🛶⛺️🏔♻︎🙂
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2014
Mountain West
This is really bad news for any trip through that area. I have a reservation at that hotel in August for a western road trip. I hope it's up soon.
No problem charging this morning. Pulled 130kW. Which is normal based on high SOC coming in. Saw activity as well on the screen from others. I remember when these first went in they were kind of sticky and tight. Really had to push hard.

PLUS EV

Running on Empty
Sep 16, 2016
Seattle
Was here Saturday evening. Noticed there were a dozen or so spots along the side road in front of the hotel with outlets on posts. 6-20 I think? Or maybe just 120 V, not sure how to tell. An e-tron was plugged in to one of them. View attachment 715200 View attachment 715201
A lot of hotels across the northern tier have these to keep ICEs warm during winter. Being from Minnesota, I'm surprised you don't know this!

Of course EVs can plug in for a trickle charge as well. I've done this at some AmericInns (they all seem to have them) just to top up to 90+% before I check out.

Reactions: IdaX
A lot of hotels across the northern tier have these to keep ICEs warm during winter. Being from Minnesota, I'm surprised you don't know this!
Never owned a car with an engine block heater or any kind of RV. Until getting an EV I never noticed where electrical outlets were present or absent outside my home or office. So those are just 5-15 outlets?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC