Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Glenview, IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven’t been there yet. It’s on my bucket list too.

That newish Korean market is a little bit south of ABT too. Joong Boo Market. It’s on Milwaukee between Glenview and Central Rds. A lot more convenient than Mitsuwa. For me at least.

I went there yesterday (for Abt and Joong Boo Market) and oddly all the chargers were unmarked (all white) with no red Tesla logos on them as seen in the previous pictures. It worked fine but, is that common ? Just curious.
That's the first I've heard of removing the Tesla logos. Could you take a picture next time you go? I believe the Abt owner has posted on this forum. Maybe they can shed some light.

• Funny
Reactions: Olds442
Maybe some zoning regulation or ownership...
Here's a pic.

Attachments

• 2018-07-07 18.46.00 copy.jpg
    2018-07-07 18.46.00 copy.jpg
    732.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Funny
Reactions: Olds442
Was at Abt today, but not to charge up. Just had a day off, wanted to drive the Y somewhere, and that's where I ended up. Every time I visit Abt, the company has done about another dozen interior remodels. Absolutely a sort of Disney Land for electronics and appliance shopping. Middle of the afternoon, it was so busy, I had to park three blocks south of the main building. I was wondering why I saw so many Teslas parked and driving around. Upon leaving and walking towards my car, that's when I saw them, their Urban Superchargers. There was car charging at Abt years ago, and the non-Tesla chargers are still there in front of the main entrance. I was pleasantly surprised they had ante'd up to this level. They were half full. I was still at 60%, so I decided to charge back up at home, and not knowing if these were free or priced per kWh. Reading this thread, I'll know for the next time I need charging when I'm in the area.

Oh, BTW, the official Tesla map is incorrect placing these chargers at the north end of Abt's property. They are on the south side, next to Milwaukee Road.

Reactions: VikH and GeoX750
Was at Abt today, but not to charge up. Just had a day off, wanted to drive the Y somewhere, and that's where I ended up. Every time I visit Abt, the company has done about another dozen interior remodels. Absolutely a sort of Disney Land for electronics and appliance shopping. Middle of the afternoon, it was so busy, I had to park three blocks south of the main building. I was wondering why I saw so many Teslas parked and driving around. Upon leaving and walking towards my car, that's when I saw them, their Urban Superchargers. There was car charging at Abt years ago, and the non-Tesla chargers are still there in front of the main entrance. I was pleasantly surprised they had ante'd up to this level. They were half full. I was still at 60%, so I decided to charge back up at home, and not knowing if these were free or priced per kWh. Reading this thread, I'll know for the next time I need charging when I'm in the area.

Oh, BTW, the official Tesla map is incorrect placing these chargers at the north end of Abt's property. They are on the south side, next to Milwaukee Road.

It is great to see how much Abt has grown. I believe those urban superchargers require payment if you don't have FUSC.