Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger going away in Orlando at Waterford Lakes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently went to the supercharger at Waterford Lakes Town Center, 413 N Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32828 and a construction company is fencing in the parking lot with the superchargers. Three superchargers were unavailable as it was behind a fence. Two to three superchargers were unavailable because the construction folks placed a pole in the middle of the parking spot, Is the construction going to remove the superchargers? How does anyone contact Tesla? Were they aware of the changes at Waterford Lakes?

So they had all the chargers blocked, now 9 of 14 are accessible BUT it’s terrible if you want to walk to the shops and restaurants , there are no safe places to walk, and leaving is sketchy because they put privacy netting and you can’t see to pull out. Horrible

I was travelling in Orlando this weekend and was surprised to find that NONE of the chargers at Waterford Lakes were accessible. They are all fenced off. It's over a 30 minute drive to the next closest. On the in-vehicle map, it is marked as limited service, but in fact there is no service. If you look on the web, it shows it open.

Does anyone know how to inform Tesla and get this updated? Fortunately I had enough charge and time to go elsewhere, but that might not be the case for someone else.

I ran into a similar situation on the Indiana Toll Road in September, where crews had closed off all 8 stalls for a maintenance project at a service area. No indication in the navigation system of the closure, and I have no idea if Tesla was even notified beforehand of the work.