Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Goleta, CA (LIVE 6 May 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Apparently not just fence, asphalt and stripe. Heavy duty wiring inside the cabinets being done today.

IMG_7353.jpg

The poles are for the little signs that say something like “electrical vehicle parking only.”
“High volume use site charging limited to 80% only.”

Don’t forget the: “Open parking limited to 2 hours” or some such nonsense.

These are coveted ICE spots. But Tesla should likely rent 12 more directly across from the stalls for those waiting. Anyone think that would be enough?

Judging from the number of people haunting this thread, they’ll need 100 parking spots!

I just hope to heck it doesn’t become another Oxnard. I can just envision all the stalls filled with local Costco shoppers who don’t really need to charge, but hog the spaces anyway. Hope not, but highly likely!

I'm very glad it's coming, but I don't think they could have picked a worse place to put it in the parking lot. I remember over Christmas Tesla had a couple of guys at the Buellton charger, I'll bet someone's full time job is going to be trying to keep order here. I don't see where you wait, though, everywhere around it would be in the way.

Welp folks. THIS has GOT to be THE week. They successfully transplanted 3 whimpy trees and cleaned up the subject site. Looks like the barrier was complete after all. I didnt imagine them leaving an opening like that. Anyhow, looks like they just gotta prep, place n compact asphalt. draw a few lines n we are locked n loaded. “Ecstatic” obviously had to be in the picture again. :)

Attachments

• 5B67F86F-FB59-45CD-86F9-D54C879EA1A0.jpeg
    5B67F86F-FB59-45CD-86F9-D54C879EA1A0.jpeg
    448.1 KB · Views: 44