Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gothenburg, NE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gothenburg pics

Attachments

• IMG_1812.JPG
    IMG_1812.JPG
    274 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_1813.JPG
    IMG_1813.JPG
    266.9 KB · Views: 231
Gothenburg, NE

Interstates: I-80
US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-30

I-80:
To: Lincoln, NE - 193 miles
Diversion: 1.1
To: Council Bluffs, IA - 248 miles

To: Salina, KS (I-80, NE-10, US-36, KS-128, US-24, US-81) - 258 miles

Gothenburg, NE

Interstates: I-80
US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-30

I-80:
To: Lincoln, NE - 193 miles
Diversion: 1.1
To: Council Bluffs, IA - 248 miles

To: Salina, KS (I-80, NE-10, US-36, KS-128, US-24, US-81) - 258 miles

From your mileage report, there will need to be a charger somewhere between Ogallala and Cheyenne. ???Kimball or Pine Bluffs. Guessing that station wont happen this round. And then to connect to Denver possibly Sterling or Fort Morgan.

From your mileage report, there will need to be a charger somewhere between Ogallala and Cheyenne. ???Kimball or Pine Bluffs. Guessing that station wont happen this round. And then to connect to Denver possibly Sterling or Fort Morgan.

I think someone mentioned Fort Morgan in one of the Colorado threads. Not sure where they got their info.

msksus1, it would be appreciated if you would make the thread title look like the others. So, preferably "Supercharger - Gothenburg, NE" and optionally a status in parens like "(construction)". At least I would appreciate it. I've added a few appropriate tags. Thanks!

I think someone mentioned Fort Morgan in one of the Colorado threads. Not sure where they got their info.
We searched Fort Morgan and Brush yesterday but didn't see any sign of Superchargers under construction. We did find a new level 2 charger in Fort Morgan that we added to PlugShare. Sterling is another good possibility but we didn't have the time or charge to make it there and back.

It's only at the permit stage. No construction. But it will be at Brush.
I'm sorry, but you seem to be implying that there will not be a SuC at Gothenburg, NE; rather, there will be one at Brush, CO. I don't believe we have been given any reason to suspect that these 2 SuC's are mutually exclusive, even in the short time frame. IMO both are coming, soon.

The reality is that there is a supercharger under construction in Gothenburg (pix above). And there will likely be, according to a communication from Tesla, a supercharger in Brush, currently either in permitting or construction with no address yet known by us. And there is some indication that there will be a supercharger in Grand Island, currently in permitting or construction with no address yet known by us.

I'm sorry, but you seem to be implying that there will not be a SuC at Gothenburg, NE; rather, there will be one at Brush, CO. I don't believe we have been given any reason to suspect that these 2 SuC's are mutually exclusive, even in the short time frame. IMO both are coming, soon.

Pretty sure he just posted in the wrong thread.

I am experiencing all most the same feelings as i had waiting for my Model S to arrive in 2012. The opening of these Superchargers will enable relative mobility without range anxiety and/ or significantly longer travel times. Just as in 2012, I was hoping for this day for 3 plus years and now that it is close its consuming more attention, speculation, and time than I would like to admit. Tesla Motors has a knack for this. I am sure there will a similar experience again, once the model 3 gets closer. Its like 'meth' once you try it, it too late, your hooked.