Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Goulburn NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was at a mates place (non EV owner) for dinner last night (Sun 26 Jul 15) and he pulled up several articles online claiming the Goulburn SC opened 3 days ago on the 24th July.
Nothing on the SC map though. I've just emailed him to send me the links, as I can't find anything on Google.
Anyone visited the site recently ?
Cheers, Greg.

Last edited:
I was at a mates place (non EV owner) for dinner last night (Sun 26 Jul 15) and he pulled up several articles online claiming the Goulburn SC opened 3 days ago on the 24th July.
Nothing on the SC map though. I've just emailed him to send me the links, as I can't find anything on Google.
Anyone visited the site recently ?
Cheers, Greg.

Yeah... today's the 27th of July 2015. The day that the last article said that work would commence. Any diggin' goin' on?

Apparently Goulburn construction is due to begin this week. So exciting!
Here's a photo from yesterday (Sunday 26 July) - nothing to see so far.
But soon I'll post photos of this very spot transforming (ha) into a Supercharger location!

IMG_2704.JPG

Construction of the Goulburn Supercharger has begun!

IMG_2711.JPG
IMG_2712.JPG
IMG_2713.JPG

As expected, construction of the Goulburn Supercharger has started. The whole footprint has been fenced off!
I heard a rumour that building works should be complete by 5 September.

Hooray! Can't wait to have supercharged road trips!

IMG_2757.JPG
IMG_2758.JPG

OK, Ztrekus!
I drove through Goulburn on Saturday 1 Aug.
The gravel pad is where the new substation goes I think (next to the existing one).
Plenty of bark mulch has been laid for landscaping, marked up with where shrubs will go...

View attachment 89664View attachment 89665
OK, Ztrekus!
I drove through Goulburn on Saturday 1 Aug.
The gravel pad is where the new substation goes I think (next to the existing one).
Plenty of bark mulch has been laid for landscaping, marked up with where shrubs will go...

Oh mucho gracias Kayto - please keep them coming. It is so exciting. The Goulburn supercharger is exactly the first supercharger that I would have nominated. In fact when I testdrove the car, I enquired about a trip to Canberra before Goulburn had even been conceived of.

Can't wait to see it take form.

Hope they are the liquid cooled ones too!