Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Goulburn NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
16 August.JPG

Hi all,
I was there yesterday (Sunday 16 August). The formwork has been removed from around the poured concrete.
I'm guessing the next thing will be putting a substation on top of the concrete, and wiring up some superchargers? Then there'll be concreting around the base of the superchargers I suppose. Anyone who's passing by this week, please post photos!

Thanks Kayto, really appreciate the updates/photos...I feel like a kid in a candy store each time I check TMC forums...I'm hoping all the SC will be in between Sydney and Melbourne by the time my MS 70 is delivered in January'ish 2016 so that I can do the drive...

-ECIT

Thanks for the photos DGH! Those silver things (transformers?) look cool. It's a shame they get covered up later on. I guess there are 4 because one is for each pair of superchargers (eg. one for 3A & 3B, sharing the current).
From the photos I've seen of superchargers in public, they're usually behind the kerb. This might reduce the chance of someone hitting one??
Those Goulburn spaces were previously parked out by commuters and shoppers Mon-Fri (at least that's my impression). I predict clear signage and a bit of enforcement might be needed to stop them filling them up again. Plus we can all go and use it! I hope to get some photos this Saturday.
I wonder when the opening event will be? Hopefully we'll get a couple of weeks notice to make plans. I'd like to go!