Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Goulburn NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't understand Ramjet's downunder comment until I opened the post on my laptop. It's upside down on my laptop but right way up on my phone. Weird huh?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I know this is short notice, but feel free to join me at the Goulburn Supercharger 11.30am tomorrow. DanielP and I will be charging our cars there and have brunch/lunch nearby. Who's up for visiting a brand new Supercharger?
Every day is a good day for a road trip in a Tesla!

I didn't understand Ramjet's downunder comment until I opened the post on my laptop. It's upside down on my laptop but right way up on my phone. Weird huh?

It's right way up on my tablet, which I used to take the picture, oh well.

Here's another picture, hopefully right way up this time. I noticed that the 2 stalls in the middle of the row are marked as Tesla charging only while the other 6 are marked as allowing 60 minute general parking, which I assume means non-Tesla vehicles can park for an hour in those spots.

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I know this is short notice, but feel free to join me at the Goulburn Supercharger 11.30am tomorrow. DanielP and I will be charging our cars there and have brunch/lunch nearby. Who's up for visiting a brand new Supercharger?
Every day is a good day for a road trip in a Tesla!
Heading down there now, hope to see you there?

Well the superchargers held up to four cars charging at once whilst we went and had a nice lunch just up the road. Great to meet some familiar and new faces and have some Tesla chat time.

As I was leaving I met some of the crew that installed the set up. They very very friendly and pleased to see it in use. They mentioned that someone in a red model S came through a day or two before they went live. He was on his way down to Tassie!

IMG_3236.JPG

Great lunch - it was good to meet other owners out for a Saturday drive.
Of course the Supercharger worked as planned.
By the way, it's at the visitor's information centre, so staff there can tell you about sightseeing in the area.

View attachment 94865

Great lunch - it was good to meet other owners out for a Saturday drive.
Of course the Supercharger worked as planned.
By the way, it's at the visitor's information centre, so staff there can tell you about sightseeing in the area.

It just occurred to me that in this photo you've all parked next to each other. I'm assuming it's for the photo and you weren't worried about charging speed or you'd be spaced out - one on each pair.

Did anyone gather any data regarding charging speeds? Either on the day or at other times? Am curious to know how our highway Super Chargers stand up against US/EU etc