Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Granada Hills, CA (LIVE 24 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Along with the Playa Vista Supercharger, I learned that Tesla is also planning a location for Granada Hills at 10823 Zelzah Ave. The permit is for the installation of 16 V3 Superchargers and associated equipment in the Granada Village parking lot, near the Rite Aid and Sprouts Farmers Market. This location is likely under construction, as it was issued 4 days after Playa Vista, which is now in the works. Enjoy!!

@zackmilo

F5A5E3A4-6CB9-4E4F-A622-D83654D2A528.jpeg

Along with the Playa Vista Supercharger, I learned that Tesla is also planning a location for Granada Hills at 10823 Zelzah Ave. The permit is for the installation of 16 V3 Superchargers and associated equipment in the Granada Village parking lot, near the Rite Aid and Sprouts Farmers Market. This location is likely under construction, as it was issued 4 days after Playa Vista, which is now in the works. Enjoy!!

@zackmilo

View attachment 586280

FINALLY A SUPERCHARGER IN THE VALLEY!!!!!! MORE PLEASE :D

Reactions: Spacep0d
The north valley has been forgotten until now. Strong work finding this @MarcoRP
I do wish it was closer to the 405, but I will take it nonetheless. Sylmar/Olive View would be fantastic, as it converges with the 210. Then again, I am all about the travel locations, rather than the local need (both are important; this is just my desires).

Reactions: Spacep0d
And here I've been waiting all this time for the Target location in the valley to open. And we get a surprise GH location.

FWIW, the Sprouts was a huge upgrade to that center. For a while there were two Ralphs across the street from each other. (Merger damage) It was almost a Kohls which would have been awful. I still miss the drive through mailbox they had in the parking lot before the remodel, and had hoped a Chipotle would go into their fast casual space, but instead we got the absolutely awful World Burrito or whatever it was before it is what is now whatever sort of burrito that is. Hopefully there won't be too much damage or vandalism behind the center.

Great find @MarcoRP! As mentioned it's great to see the SFV getting some love. With the Simi SC nearing completion the 118 freeway is well covered.

Now let's hope for a sherman oaks SC to cover the 101 and 405 interchange.
Sherman Oaks Galleria would be good for that type of installation. Perhaps a mixed type of EVgo/EA/Tesla like the ginormous Pasadena install would be very cool. Cheers.

14 stalls seems like a odd number considering there are clearly four V3 cabinets installed (should be capable of 16 stalls). Wonder if they are working on two more stalls to be installed (handicap spots?) Or if this site is somehow limited by its electrical distribution or transformer size?

I'm glad to have some chargers in the north valley, but this seems like a strange location.

I would have thought Target, which presumably Tesla was supposed to have a relationship with, on Balboa and SFM would have made more sense. Closer to the freeway. Still lots of options for shopping in the area. Or maybe Tesla thought there was too much homeless activity over on Balboa.